- Make a post (public, friendslocked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fun ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
- If you wish for real possible things, make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
- Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ, or link to this post (it'll be public) so that the holiday joy will spread.
- Surf around your friendslist (or friendsfriends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
- If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
-You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
-There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached.
My Christmas wishlist:
- Accomodation and ticket to The Phantom of Opera Musical at Esplanade
- Any John Rutter/Robert Shaw/any other composer or Hayley Westenra/Ayumi Hamasaki - Secret CD
- An iPod (shuffle, nano, video, any kind and any size are welcomed)
- Vouchers of either Kinokuniya, Gramedia, or Sogo
- Any book you like to give (no horror please!)
- Olive Express Eye Treatment from L'Occitane
- Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo (1 or 2 GB)
- PS 3 hohoho =P
- Finding my soulmate
- A friendship that was lost
Eventualy I'm gonna buy myself Ayumi's Secret and #6. But if you do want to grant any of the above, just contact me ^-^ Oh, don't forget to put the link to your lists too (or make one at holiday_wishes
[Unknown site tag][Bad username or unknown identity: ]